EXPERIENCE: One year of progressively responsible work in accounting, bookkeeping or cash operations.
Please address this factor in your ERA application under Main Duties & Responsibilities of your Work Experience.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Must have a very good working knowledge of FAM-FAH and other regulatory materials. Must have a good understanding of procedures related to cashier operations and money-handling responsibilities. Using of specific software as RFMS/M, COAST, E-2, ILMS eInvocing, and other, professional knowledge of MS Excel. Very good understanding of host country payment/bank conditions and utility company’s payment procedures. Good knowledge of Bulgarian VAT and excise law regulations.
- Education Requirements:
EDUCATION: Two years college/university studies in economics, accounting, finance, banking, business administration or equivalent is required.
Please upload the required document to your ERA application.
This may be tested.
- English - Level 3 (Good working knowledge) is required;
- Bulgarian - Level 4 (Fluent) is required.
Please address both requirements in your ERA application.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to comprehend and apply to the voucher examining process detailed regulations and procedures pertaining to work at this level
- Must have tact and ability to deal with public
- Ability to work in a team and under continuous pressure
- Must be able to regularly identify and implement innovative solutions in order to realize improvements in operational efficiency and customer service.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
To be considered for this position, you must enter the requested information in the Education, Experience and Language sections of your ERA application. Resumes/CVs are not requested and will NOT be reviewed.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.