EXPERIENCE: At least two years of progressively responsible experience in human resources or administrative function.
- In-depth knowledge of HR regulations and procedures of State and other associated agencies, particularly those regulations pertaining to processing a variety of HR related work.
- In-depth knowledge of local labor law to include social insurance law, general office operations and procedural requirements pertaining to functions performed in an HR Office.
- Good knowledge of the Mission recruitment policies and procedures.
Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
Fluency in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Must have/be able to:
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Knowledge of software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point) and other software (i.e. OPS, E2, Ariba, etc).
- Good typing skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.