LANGUAGE: Fluency (written and spoken) English is required. (This may be tested).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET Security Clearance.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly with other Embassy personnel.
- Must be able to issue, track, and account for office funding and equipment.
- Must be Knowledgeable of personal computers and Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Access.
- Must be familiar with or able to learn DOS cable system, DOD Country Clearance System (APACS) and various NCIS databases.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.