Eligibility Clarification: Submit either one of the documents to clarify your eligibility to legally work in this country:
- Thai citizens - Thai ID card.
- Dual citizens (Thai and U.S.) - Thai ID card and U.S. Passport biographical page.
- Dual citizens (Thai and others nationalities) - Thai ID card.
- Other nationalities – Passport biographical page, valid Thai visa, and valid Thai Residency Permit (Check with the Thai Immigration Bureau for the information of Thai
- Residency Permit). Please note that the U.S. Embassy is not able to sponsor candidates for a Thai residency permit.
- AEFM/USEFM/EFM/MOH: A copy of sponsor’s orders showing that your sponsor has an assignment in the U.S. Mission Thailand with a copy of Form DD-214 - Member 4 (if invoking AEFM/USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran hiring preference).
Qualification Clarification: Submit all of the below documents to clarify your qualification for each position:
- Transcript and/or
- A valid of TOEIC scores (Listening and Reading).
Job Knowledge/Skills & Abilities:
- Training/professional certificate, license, or awards (if required)
- Driver’s license (if required)
- Resume (if any)
- A certified copy for name change (if any)
Applicants who are invited to take a language or skills test, or who are selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
For further information - the complete position description listing all of the duties, responsibilities, required qualifications, etc. may be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Office.
Thank you for your application and your interest in working at the U.S. Mission in Thailand.