EXPERIENCE: At least three (3) years of experience in the repair and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and components experience as an electrical apprentice or installer, and additional 6 months of supervisory experience is required.
• Maintenance and repair of power and lighting circuits associated with switchboards and control gear in single-phase and polyphase systems.
• Minor component replacement and repairs of motors, generators, controls, and recording instruments.
• Electrical testing procedures in circuitry and control devices to monitor, diagnose faults, determine continuity, insulation resistance, impedance and capacity levels, all in accordance with US and host country regulations.
• Must has the working knowledge of mechanical systems to include basic plumbing and split pack A/C units. Reading and working from engineering drawings, specifications, electrical schematics, control circuits and material list
- Education Requirements:
Completion of Secondary School (grade 12) and completion of vocational training from an accredited institute recognized as producing journeyman level technicians with a concentration in electrical principles and applications is required.
Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. (This will be tested.)
Good working knowledge in Speaking/Reading/Writing Vietnamese is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work as part of a team, work under pressure and a tight schedule.
• A flexible approach to work shifts and answer emergency calls at all hours.
• A valid vehicle driver's license is required (Vietnamese's license Level A1 and B). (This will be tested)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.