EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years (full-time equivalent) of dedicated experience as an application developer or computer programmer. Within these five (5) years, two (2) years of experience as a web application developer at a medium to large-sized firm.
Please address this factor in your application when entering your work experience (under major duties and responsibilities).
• Business analysis experience or documenting user requirements.
• Experience with the Visual Studio IDE.
• Advanced knowledge of C# / .NET Core
• Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
• Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL, and ORM technologies including Entity Framework Core.
• Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
• Knowledge in Computer Networking (TCP/IP, HTTP(S)).
• Experience in performance optimization and profiling of web applications.
• Deep understanding of cyber-security in cloud.
• Experience with software design and architecture
• Systems integration experience.
• Being familiar with version source control systems (VSC) like GIT.
• User support experience (a plus)
• Experience with assisting and training personnel in network and cloud applications.
- Education Requirements:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of computer science, software engineering.
Please upload the required document to your application.
LANGUAGE (this may be tested):
- Fluent English language Speaking/Reading/Writing required.
Please address this requirement in your ERA application.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong prioritization skills are necessary.
• Deep analytical skills and good attention to detail.
• Strong decision-making skills. Judgment errors can affect the organization’s operational efficiency.
• Strong communication skills are necessary. Interpret and/or discuss information with others, which involves terminology or concepts not familiar to many people; regularly provide advice and recommend actions involving somewhat complex issues.
• Demonstrates a range of technical understanding to independently resolve routine and non-routine issues on software and infrastructure.
• Ability to document solutions that solve client problems and clearly present these solutions.
• Ability to work independently on tasks, monitors progress against defined parameters.
• Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English.
• The ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to mentor and teach others. Provide assistance in overcoming programming difficulties.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
To be considered for this position, you must enter the requested information in the Education, Experience and Language sections of your ERA application. Resumes/CVs are not requested and will NOT be reviewed.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.